We provide structural engineering services to general contractors, architects, steel fabricators, curtain wall and glass fabricators, solar installers and property owners for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Professional services include:
Structural Design: Steel, Concrete, Wood, Masonry, Aluminium, Glass Structures
Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Industrial Projects
• Engineer letter & Report for City Building Inspector
• General Review Letter for the City
• Site Inspection & Certification Letter for the City
• Inspection Report for Bank
• Inspection Report for Insurance
• Architectural Building Permit Drawing Review and Stamping
• Structural Building Permit Drawing Review and Stamping
• Structural Steel and misc Steel Shop Drawing Review and Stamping
• Permit Drawings, As-built Drawings
• Foundation and Retaining Wall Designs, Permit Drawings
• Earth Retaining Structural Design
• Roof top unit supporting System
• Solar Panel Supporting System Design and Review
• Curtain Wall and Glass Shop Drawing Review and Stamping
• Curtain-wall Design, Shop Drawing Preparation.
• Structural Glass Systems Design, Drawing Stamping.
• Structural Modifications
• Basement and Walk-out Entrance Design
• Underground Parking Structures
• Modifications/Additions of Building Structures
• Addition of Decks/Balconies
• Load Bearing Wall Removals Design
• Design of all the structural elements for new and existing residential buildings such as Beams, Columns, Posts, Walls, and Load Bearing Wall removal design and LVL Beams
Calgary, Okotoks, High River, Black Diamond, Chestermere, Strathmore, Langdon, Cochrane, Bragg Creek, Balzac, Airdrie
• Services are conducted/supervised by licensed professional engineer and licensed architect with extremely reasonable rates.
• High quality work with a quick and efficient turnaround time.
• Totally flexible to your schedule.
Click here to request more information on design to building construction